Q: Why should I choose Horay World over other products on the market?
A: You have probably seen other type of cooling vests and cooling jackets. Here are the list of things you should know about these products.
- Not frozen = cooling power does not last at all
- Wet = uncomfortable, could irritate skin
- Freezing Temperature is 55-65F = not that cold
- Effective Duration = 1.5-2.5 hours
- Heavy = 3.5-7lb
Cooling Fan Jacket Method
- When surrounding temperature is above 95F, the circulating air will be as hot as your body. It will promote dehydration unfortunately.
Horay World ICP Method
- Freezing Temperature is 25-50F = You will feel the power
- Control the cooling power = use less ICP if you need less power
- Choices = Powerful V3, Gently Cooling and Condensation Free
- Effective Duration = 3-4 hours!
- Not Heavy = One V3 weighs 0.7lb only
Q: How long does "Innovative Cooling Pack (ICP)" last?
A: Depends on the size, but our strongest V3 Cooling Pack lasts up to 3-4 hours. Each vest comes with a set of ICPs. If you need to wear for a day, please consider to purchase extra ICPs, so you can swap when necessary.
Q: What if I have a uniform to wear?
A: No problem. The vest was initially developed with an intension of wearing under a uniform. Therefore it is light and thin compared to other products on the market. It is also OK to wear above uniform as well.
Q: How should I freeze ICPs?
A: Commercial freezer located near or at worksites is ideal for businesses. For home, regular freezer will do a job, but it will require freezing at least 12 hours to overnight. You can carry a cooler to keep extra ICPs on hand, too.