- Panting (breathing like he/she is out of breath) without doing any intense run or exercise or even rapid/deep breathing
- Drooling with thicker and stickier saliva
- Vasodilation causing fast heartbeat
- Having trouble walking or even not being able to get up/stand up
- Gastrointestinal upset
- Collapsing - this is an emergency situation
(This information was taken and summarized from https://theshotspot.org/news/pet-overheated/)
Some parts of U.S. like here in Texas, we started to hit high like 80s these days. Check out our Cooling Comfort Vest for Dogs for more information on how you can protect your four-legged friend.